Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Fees Structure 2019. Call us @ 9987666354
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangali is one of the famous private medical colleges in north India. It was founded in the year 2005. The College is Popularly Known as BVDU Medical College Sangli. The College is affiliated by Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune and it is approved by MCI and NAAC.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details about Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangali
|Name of Institute||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli|
|Popular Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College|
|Location||Wanlesswadi, Sangli Miraj Road, Sangli, Maharashtra|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated to||Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)/ NAAC|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Under Graduation Course
Post Graduation Course
|MD Anaesthesiology||4||3 Years|
|MD General Medicine||5|
|MD General Surgery||4|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||2|
|MS Ophthalmology||3||2 Years|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Maharastra State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Maharastra NEET Counselling 2018
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharastra must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quotawill be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|PG Course||Admission Seekers must have completed Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).|
|Diploma Course||Admission Seekers must have passed 12th or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.|
BVDU Medical College Sangli Fee Structure
Under graduation Fee Structure
|Course||AIQ Fee (Annual)||NIR Fee (Annual)||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2ndYear||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 6958/- Monthly
Post Graduation Fee Structure
|Pre- Clinical Subjects|
|Para Clinical Subjects|
|MD (Community Medicine)|
|MD (Dermatology ven.& Lamp)|
|MD (General Medicine)|
|MS (General Surgery)|
Note:- Above Mention Fee Structure for UG and PG Course have approved by University Authority (Bharti Vidyapeeth University Pune) under the Faculty of Medical Science for the Academic Year 2018-19 and onwards until further orders.