9372261584@Chitwan Medical College Bharatpur : Direct Admission,Fees Structure, Ranking
Chitwan Medical College was started by a group of Nepalese doctors in Bharatpur. Academic programs were commenced in 2007 with Nursing (BN). MBBS Course was started in 2009 with an annual intake of 80 students. Currently, annual intake has been extended to 100 intake per academic session.
Apart from MBBS, several clinical and fellowship programs have also been imparted at the postgraduate level. The teaching hospital of the CMC Chitwan, operating with 750 beds and all modern medical services and advanced diagnostic facilities. The MBBS program is well recognized by the Medical Council of India (Now NMC), New Delhi, Sri Lanka Medical Council, and WHO.
CMC Bharatpur is precisely located in Chitwan, Nepal. The medical college and its attached hospital equipped with 750 beds and round the clock emergency facility, have been set up with modern facilities and state of the art infrastructure.
Due to its worldwide recognition, Chitwan Medical College Nepal is being preferably considered to pursue the MBBS program by Indian students at large. More details are being shared in the following article.
|College Name||Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital|
|Popular Name||CMC Bharatpur|
|Location||CMC, Bharatpur-13, Chitwan, P.O.- 44200, Nepal|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated With||Tribhuvan University Nepal|
|Approved By||NMC New Delhi, Sri Lanka Medical Council & WHO|
|Recognized By||National Medical Commission, New Delhi|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital Bharatpur: Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria defined to get admission in the MBBS program offered by CMC Bharatpur. Most of the colleges affiliated with Tribhuvan University offer a specific seat quota to foreign students.
Likewise, Indian students can also apply to pursue MBBS from the college itself. Eligibility criteria have been explained below for better understanding.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 science containing Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with 50% aggregate in total marks.
- The age of the applying candidates should be at least 17 years by the last date of submission of the application.
- Indian students must have a valid NEET Scorecard for the current academic year.
- The General Category minimum NEET Score will only be considered for admission to MBBS Program.
Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital Bharatpur: Important Points
Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital is well known for imparting quality medical academic programs along with clinical practice. The college is mostly preferred to pursue an Undergraduate program i.e. MBBS.
During the last few years, CMC Bharatpur acquired an immense appreciation for producing expert doctors and clinical experts. Following reasons are being mentioned that must be considered CMC Bharatpur to pursue MBBS in Nepal.
- The degree conferred from CMC Bharatpur is recognized by National Medical Commission and Sri Lanka Medical Council.
- Affordable fees and the entire course fee can be paid in easy installments.
- Friendly environment with food & culture similar to India.
- The integrated hospital is much more advanced and has good patient flow.
- The internship is valid in India, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives.
- Hindi is spoken by most Nepalese, so it is easier to communicate during study and internship as well.
- The standard of education is very high compared to many private medical universities in India.
Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital Bharatpur: Course Duration
Chitwan Medical College Imadol has been providing MBBS at the Undergraduate level and MD/MS/M.Sc at the Postgraduate level. In order to secure a foreign seat in CMC Bharatpur, one needs to qualify for the NEET Exam.
The duration of the MBBS Program is 5 years excluding 1 year of mandatory internship. Degrees conferred from CMC Bharatpur are well recognized by the NMC, New Delhi, and Sri Lanka Medical Council as well.
|MBBS||4.5 Years||1 Year of mandatory Internship|
Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital Bharatpur: Salient Points
Chitwan Medical College and Teaching Hospital is one of the very first private medical institutes in Nepal. CMC Bharatpur is situated in a very picturesque location. The medical college is lying in the lap of Kathmandu valley.
CMC Bharatpur attracts hundreds of Indian students to pursue MBBS in Nepal in a state of the art medical institute. There is a multi-specialty tertiary care teaching hospital equipped with 750 beds. Some salient points respective to CMC Bharatpur are mentioned below.
- CMC Bharatpur stands among the top ranking in FMGE/NEXT (India), ERPM (Sri Lanka), USMLE (UK), and PLAB (Pakistan).
- CMC Bharatpur is integrated with a 750 bedded tertiary care multispecialty hospital with super specialty services and 24-hour Emergency services.
- Chitwan Medical College offers direct admission to the Indian students, who have obtained qualifying marks in NEET-UG.
- The campus of CMC Bharatpur is multiethnic picturesque and an adventure capital town often referred to as a paradise on earth.
Chitwan Medical College Fees Structure
Chitwan Medical College is located in Nepal. The college strives to provide quality medical education required to address the existing and emerging health problems of the population. Chitwan Medical College, Nepal stands by its earnest commitment to produce skillful medical graduates, who can address the complex nature of health problems. Chitwan Medical College aims at holistic development of the student by incorporating innovative and modern teaching techniques, activities, practical exposure, and opportunities to participate in national/international scientific forums. The Chitwan Medical College Fees structure is affordable and students from all strata can conveniently seek admission here.
Courses & Fees Details
|MBBS||20-40 Lakhs||Candidate should have completed 10+2 or intermediate of science or equivalent course with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry as major subjects securing at least 50 per cent mark in each subject and in aggregate too from the recognized college.||5 1/2 YEARS||REGULAR|