9372261584@Direct Admission In Muzaffarnagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar Medical College is one of the Best medical colleges in Delhi. The college was established in 2006 At Muzaffarnagar in 25 acers of land space, Affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut They were providing good faculty and environment and also hostel facilities. The college offers 250 seats for mbbs aspirants and 1-20 seats for MD/MS aspirants. the college is promoted by the trust Fateh Chand Charitable Trust.
Overview - Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar
|Official Name:||Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar|
|Nick Names:||Muzaffarnagar Medical College|
|Patients Per Year (OPD):||7,00,000 - 8,50,000.|
|Courses Available:||MBBS, MD/MS.|
|Exams Accepted:||NEET PG, NEET UG.|
|Category:||Delhi Best Medical College|
|MBBS Seats Offered:||150 Seats.|
|MBBS Fees Per Annum:||₹12,50,000/-
(You will find more details about fee structure while reading this article).
|Address:||Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar, Opp.Begrajpur Industrial Area, 115 Km Stone, Delhi Dehradun, Road, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh 251001.|
|Expected Minimum NEET marks required to get MBBS Admission in this college:||Above 350 Marks.|
|Expected Minimum NEET marks required to get MD/MS Admission in this college:||Above 450 to 550.|
|Counselling Authority:||Delhi Medical CounsellingDGHS Delhi.|
|MD/MS Fees Per Annum:||₹2,00,000/- to ₹30,00,000/-.|
|Similar Colleges||Sharda University, Greater Noida
Siddhi Vinayak College of Profestional Studies, Panipat
|Affiliated to||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut|
Course Duration & Fee Structure – Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar:
Below is the detailed fee structure of Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar:
|Course||Course Duration||Yearly Fees(State Quota)||Yearly Fees(NRI Quota)|
4 years including 1 ½ years of Internship
|Rs. 12,50,000/-||Rs. 20,00,000/-|
|MD||3 years||Rs. 27,50,000/-||Rs. 35,00,000/-|
|MS||3 years||Rs. 30,00,000/-||Rs. 40,00,000/-|
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based personal research. The actual fees may vary.
Below is the eligibility criteria needed to get admission for MBBS or MD/MS admission in Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar.
How To Get Direct Admission In MBBS or MD/MS at Muzaffarnagar Medical College?
To get MBBS or MD/MS admission in Muzaffarnagar Medical College every candidate must follow below steps:
- Get registered and fill MBBS or MD/MS online application form by downloading it from accessing official website of DGHS, Delhi.
- Upon getting registered you need to submit documents for verification in Muzaffarnagar Medical College for counselling.
- Upon verification, candidate need to lock Muzaffarnagar Medical College as his choice.
- Once the college is locked the DGHS will announce the results for the 1st round and you will get check through online.
- Once the results are declared and if you got selected in the 1st round, you need to report to the college with the required documents.
- You will have total of 3 rounds in counselling including mop-up round. So if the seat is not allotted in 1st round, you need not worry, there are still 2 rounds available.
- Just in case if you are not selected in any of the three rounds, you can try for NRI Quota or management quota.