9372261584@Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences Amalapuram 2022-23 : Admission , Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking
Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation (KIMS) Amalapuram was started in the year 1978. KIMS Amalapuram is one of the most popular & best medical colleges across India. KIMS is also attached with multi-speciality hospital. It is situated in Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh. KIMS Amalapuram medical college is affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and has approval through the Medical Council of India. The medical college offers MBBS with 150 seats every year through NEET-UG exam. They also offer MD & MS postgraduate course. This college is providing the best of amenities for the students to raise as well trained medical graduates.
|Name of Institute||Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation|
|Popular Name||KIMS Amalapuram, Konaseema Medical College|
|Location||Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1978|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India|
|Courses offered||MBBS,MS, MD|
|Category||Medical College in Andhra Pradesh|
Eligiblity Of MBBS At Konaseema Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research Foundation
- In order to take admission at Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation candidate must appear in NEET UG, secure qualifying marks.
- Admission is conducted by MCC for its 100% seats.
- Min 50% in +2 in PCB (40% for reserved category)
- Minimum age 17yrs and maximum 25yrs
- OCI can also apply
Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences Amalapuram Fee Structure 2022-23
|Type of Seat||Type of College||Category||Eligibility||Fee (Minimum – Maximum)|
|Government||Government||Same for All||Andhra Pradesh Domicile||10250 – 77100|
|A Category||Private||Same for All||Andhra Pradesh Domicile||15000|
|B Category||Private||Same for All||Open For All||1200000|
|C Category||Private||Same for All||NRI Candidates||3000000 – 3600000|
Steps Involved In The Counseling Process
- Register in MCC after qualifying NEET UG
- Do the choice filling and locking. Keep Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation at 1st position if this is your preferred college.
- Result will be declared. If allotted report to the college with downloaded allotment letter, original documents and tuition fee DD.
- Selection is purely on the basis of merit and rank scored in NEET UG 2020. Allotment will happen through MCC
- Students can make a free exit before the start of 2nd round of admission process.
Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences Amalapuram 2022-23 Document Required
- 10TH MARKS CARD
- 12TH MARKS CARD
- NEET RANK CARD
- PRINT OUT OF ONLINE RESGISTRATION
- MINORITY CERTIFICATE (MUSLIM ONLY)
- PHOTO IDENTITY PROOF (AADHAR)
- CASTE CERTIFICATE (IF APPLICABLE)
- PwD CERTIFICATE (IF APPLICABLE)