9372261584@MBBS/BDS Admission In Rajasthan 2021
What is MBBS?
MBBS OR Bachelor of Drugs and Bachelor of Surgery graduate degree which is of just about five years. life science is that the study of drugs, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention from disease. A career in medicine is one of the oldest and most respected professions. this is often a various and vast field where one never ceases to be told. So, there’s plenty of scope in this field.
What Are Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Rajasthan?
- Candidate must pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of fifty in school 12 board exams.
- General candidates with physical disabilities must score 45% marks in school 12, whereas reserved candidates with physical disabilities must score an aggregate of 40%.
- NEET 2021 is mandatory for admission to Rajasthan MBBS.
- The candidate seeking admission in Rajasthan medical colleges must have a minimum of 17 years old on or before New Year’s Eve. Candidates must not be older than 25 years old as of May month.
What Are The Top Colleges in Rajasthan for MBBS Direct Admission?
|Top Colleges in Rajasthan for MBBS Direct Admissions|
|Mahatma Gandhi medical college & hospital, Jaipur||Pacific College & hospital, Udaipur||Ananta Institute of medical science & research Centre, Rajsamand|
|Geetanjali medical college & Hospital, Udaipur||Jaipur National University Institute of medical science & research Centre, Jaipur||National Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jaipur|
|Singhania University, Jhunjhunu||Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Udaipur||NIMS University, Jaipur|
|Sai Tirupati University, Udaipur||Desert Medicine research centre, Jodhpur||Rajasthan University of Health, Jaipur|
What Are The Entrance Exam for MBBS Admission in Rajasthan?
- The National Entrance cum Eligibility Test (NEET) is one in every of the national level exams conducted for getting admission. Jawaharlal Postgraduate medical education and research and every one India Institute of Medical Sciences are for entrance examination MBBS Rajasthan.
- The candidate can appear in those exams to induce admission within the courses that they require to enroll for the doorway exam conducted by the State authority for the MBBS or BDS exam in Rajasthan.
- NEET UG examination is being conducted and their scorecard is accepted by every Medical University.
- The candidates are advised of all the eligibility criteria then only proceed to stock up the appliance form for the doorway exam.
- Candidates applying for the exam should be Indian nationals.
- The minimum age for qualifying for the exam is 17 years and also the upper age is 25 years. there’s a hearth relaxation old for the SC-ST category.
- The candidates should have passed the 12th class with physics, chemistry, biology, and English and an issue from a well-recognized board.
- The candidate should score a minimum of fifty within the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination also can apply.
What Are The Selection Procedure For MBBS?
The selection of the candidates will be followed by the centralized counseling procedure. Candidates have to register on the counseling website to participate in the counseling.
The document verification is mandatory in order to be eligible for counseling. Candidates have to fill the preferences of colleges as per their choices.
On the basis of choice filled by the candidate, their obtained rank, and availability of seats in the participating colleges, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. After the seat allotment procedure, candidates can report to the college for getting admission.
In India, there are many entrance exams for admissions in MBBS conducted at the national or state level or by deemed universities.
For MBBS admissions, students must appear on these entrance exams (NEET) and secure a high rank within the competition to urge selected within the medical colleges. The question that always involves your mind is whether or not you’ll be able to get direct admission to MBBS or not? the solution to the present is yes.
Direct MBBS admission in Rajasthan is provided through management quota in camera and deemed universities within the last round of NEET counseling. In India, a complete of around 534 colleges are there. It includes Government, private well as deemed universities. a complete of around 78,948 seats are available for MBBS. Management quota admission is given in Government colleges.
Advantage of MBBS Management Quota Seats –
- You can skip the preparation for entrance exams.
- No need to attend the college-level admission process.
- Get a discount on college tuition fees for admission.
- Direct Admission in MBBS through Management quota helps you select a good college without entrance facing exams.
What Are The Documents Required For MBBS Direct Admission?
Candidates are instructed to carry the original documents along with the one set of self-attested photocopy on the day of counselling.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card and Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Admission through Management Quota:
- “Balaji Education Services” is the most trusted consultancy in India, if you want direct admission in MBBS in reputed colleges in Rajasthan. “The University expert” is the best admission consultancy in India. We will provide full assistance from our side for MBBS direct admission in Rajasthan through the management quota. The admissions are open for BAMS 2021. So hurry up & book your seat with us.
- We meet the need for professional guidance in the field of medical admissions in UG & PG courses like MBBS, MD, MS, BDS, MDS.
Please feel to communicate with us at +91-9372261584