9372261584@MD Radiology Colleges in Karnataka
- MD/MS Radiology Course Level | Post Graduate
- Duration | 3 years
- Eligibility | MBBS Plus 1 Years Internship
- Job Positions | Radiologist (MD), Radiology Technologists/ Radiographer, Radiology Technicians, Ultrasound Technician/ Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, MRI Technician, CT Tech/ CAT Scan Technologist/ CT Scan Technologist etc.
Genuine Ranking Of Medical Colleges Offers MD/MS Radiology In Karnataka
- M S Ramaiah Medical College | MSRMC | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Science | VIMS | Bangalore | karnataka
- JJM Medical College | JJMMC | Davangere | Karnataka
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science | KIMS | Bangalore | Karnataka
- SSMSRC | S S Institute Of Medical Science And Rearch Center | Davangere | Karnataka
- KVGMC | KVG Medical College | Sulya | Karnataka
- Al-Ameen Medical College | Bangalore | Karnataka
- AIMS | Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Science | Bellur | Karnataka
- MRMC | Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College | Gulbarga | Karnataka
- Mvj Medical College & Research Hospital | MVJMC |bangalore | karnataka
- FMIMER | Father Mullers Institue of Medical Education and Research | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Dr B.R.Ambedkar Medical College | Bangalore | Karnataka
- SNMC | S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre | Bagalkot | karnataka
Deemed Uviversities Ranked By balajieduservice.net.in
- KLE Medical College | Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College | Belgum | Karnataka
- JSS Medical College and Hospital | JSSMCH | Mysore | Karnaataka
- Kasturba Medical College | KMC | Manipal | Karnataka
- Sri Devraj URS Medical College | Kolar | karnataka
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College | SSMC | Tumkur | Karnataka
- RRMCH | Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Kasturba Medical College | KMC | Mangalore | Karnataka
- SDM Medical College | Dharwad | Karnataka
- Navodaya Medical College | NMC | Raichur | Karnataka
- Shri B. M. Patil Medical College | Bijapur | Karnataka
- K S Hegde Medical Academy | KSHMA | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Yenepoya Medical College | YMC | Mangalore | Karnataka
- MD Radiology is a 3- year long postgraduate course in medicine, the minimum eligibility for which is an M.B.B.S competed with a 1- year compulsory internship. As part of the curriculum, students are offered advanced insight into subjects such as Radio Physics, Basic Concepts, Production of X-Rays, and Interaction of Radiation with Matter, Radiation Detection and Measurement, Radiography, Fluoroscopy, Special Radiography, Computed Tomography, Ultrasonography etc.
- The average tuition fee charged in India for the course ranges between INR 25,000 and 8 Lacs. Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s rank in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
- Successful postgraduates of the course are hired in capacities such as Radiologist, Radiology Technologists/ Radiographer, Radiology Technicians, Ultrasound Technician/ Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, MRI Technician, CT Tech/ CAT Scan Technologist/ CT Scan Technologist etc.
MD Radiology: Eligibility
- Applicants aspiring to pursue the course need to have completed any of M.B.B.S., B.D.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.A.S.M., B.E.M.S., B.I.A.M.S., B.N.Y.T., B.A.T.S., B.U.M.S., B.P.T., B.Pharma., N.O., and M.D (A.M).
- Practitioners and research workers who have been practicing for the last 10 years, are exempted from fulfilling such requirements of basic minimum qualification, and may directly apply for the program.
MD Radiology: Admission Process
Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance in any of the following entrance examinations:
- Centrally conducted NEET PG (conducted by NBE)
- A State- level PG exam
- Autonomously- conducted entrance exam such as those conducted by any of AIIMS, PGI and JIPMER
- Institute- specific entrance examination conducted by a concerned college.