9372261584@Rajasthan NEET MDS Counselling 2022: Dates, Fees, Seat Allotment, Cutoff, Documents & More!
Rajashtan NEET MDS Counselling 2022 will be conducted by the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur. Govt will publish MDS Counselling Dates and Tentative Final Dates. To get MDS, Admission seekers can apply in all Private and Govt. Top Dental Colleges in Rajashtan. Counseling Authority.
Throughout the article, you will learn about the Rajasthan NEET MDS Counselling Procedure and complete details of the NEET MDS 2022 Counselling in Rajasthan, like Important Dates and Procedures Seat Allotments, Documents, cutoff details etc.
We have mentioned the Rajasthan NEET MDS Entrance Exam overview. Let’s Look.
|Counselling Name||Rajasthan NEET MDS Counselling 2022|
|Exam Name||NEET MDS 2022|
|Counselling Authority||Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur|
|Counselling Mode||Online Mode|
|Counselling Purpose||Admission to Postgraduate Dental Course|
|NEET MDS Counselling Date||To be announced|
|MDS Colleges in Rajasthan||Top Dental Colleges in Rajasthan|
Rajashtan NEET MDS Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur, to get themselves registered for NEET MDS Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET MDS 2022, Let us first have a look at the Rajashtan NEET MDS Counselling schedule.
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Registration Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website https://ruhsraj.org/.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET MDS roll no. and email registration in All India NEET MDS and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-MDS registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET-MDS registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grade their MDS Dental seat in the desired Dental College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the http://ruhsraj.org/.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter rank in the State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-MDS 2022.
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://ruhsraj.org/
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filling by using the NEET MDS roll number and password created when you’ll receive registration.
– The choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
-A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by dates will be available on the website Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur
- Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state
government, applicable on the date of counselling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts come into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared at the entrance examination and any use of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
- Once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Participating in MDS College in Rajasthan
To know which colleges are participating in MDS College in Rajasthan, we have mentioned the table for participating Colleges.
|College Name||Links Here|
|Darshan Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur||Click Here|
|Daswani Dental College & Research Centre, Kota||Click Here|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur||Click Here|
|Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur||Click Here|
|Jodhpur Dental College General Hospital, Jodhpur||Click Here|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College & Research Centre, Sri Ganganagar||Click Here|
|Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Sitapura, Jaipur||Click Here|
|NIMS Dental College, Jaipur||Click Here|
|Pacific Dental College, Udaipur||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur||Click Here|
|Surendra Dental College & Research Institute, Sri Ganganagar||Click Here|
|Vyas Dental College & Hospital, Jodhpur||Click Here|
NEET MDS Cutoff 2022
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- To qualify for further admission, aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Expected NEET MDS Cutoff 2022
We have mentioned the below table for the expected NEET MDS Cutoff 2022 score and percentile for General and SC/ST/OBC Categories.
|Category||Expected NEET MDS Percentile||Expected NEET MDS Cut Off Marks|
|General||50 Percentile||250-260 Marks|
|OBC||50 Percentile||245-255 Marks|
|SC/ST||40 Percentile||235-245 Marks|
|PwD||40 Percentile||235-245 Marks|
|EWS||50 Percentile||250-260 Marks|