Terna Dental College Navi Mumbai BDS Admission. Call us @ 9372261584
Dr. Shishir Singh is a graduate of Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai and has specialized in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics from the same dental school. Dr. Singh being an academician has worked in various capacities in India and abroad and has gained vast amounts of teaching experience. Besides being involved in under graduate teaching, Dr. Singh has also been involved in Post- graduate teaching. He was a Clinical teaching fellow in the Department of Endodontology, UCL Eastman Dental Institute, London, UK. Dr. Singh worked in London for a year and was teaching the M.Sc and M. Clin Dent students at the Eastman and has gained a lot of experience in teaching endodontics at an international level. Dr. Singh has been regularly updating himself by attending various international conferences and certificate programs on Implantology and Microdentistry. He is also a member of various reputed national and international associations. He also has various publications in reputed journals to his credit. Dr. Singh has been actively involved in Endodontics teaching and has conducted many contuining education courses all over India on Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry. He has also been a guest speaker at various conferences and meetings in India and Abroad. At present, Dr. Singh is involved in active collaborative research with the Department of Endodontology, UCL Eastman Dental Institute, London, U.K. and has successfully set up the post-graduate program at Terna Dental College.
Highlights of the Institution
* Ideal Location
* Spacious Campus on 5 acres of land
* Highly qualified and experienced academic faculty
* Well – equipped Library with Internet Facilities
* Separate hostel for boys and girls
* Sophisticated & Modern state of the art equipments
* Well equipped state-of-the-art laboratories
* Mobile Dental Van
* Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
* Recognized by Dental Council of India.
* B.D.S (5 year course)
* M.D.S. ( In the subjects of Conservative dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Pedodontics)
* 100 every year (B.D.S. Course)
How to reach
* By train : Local trains – Harbour Line- all trains stop at Nerul on the way to Belapur and Panvel.
* By Road : Well – connected from the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, opp. Nerul West Railway Station.