9372261584@MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology (OBG) Admission in Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai
Terna Medical College was founded in the year 1991 as a leading institute in the field of medicine. Terna Medical College is an ideal option for worldwide & Indian students for doing MBBS.
Graduated students from Terna Medical College are serving society across the globe. Terna Medical College aims to achieve a reputation for excellence in health education. The MBBS course provides a very thorough basis knowledge in Health Sciences, Practitioner subjects, Research, Professional and Clinical Practice skills.
The purpose of Terna Medical College is not only offering training courses but to also develop the students into a successful doctor, as the university believes in student's competency in any field by learning from highly qualified professors.
Terna Medical College wants the best for students which include high academic achievements, enjoyable learning environment and caring about our society.
All the students must fill the application form of Terna Medical College to get admission in MBBS course.
Terna Medical College: Quick Highlights
Let us have a look at the important details of Terna Medical College for doing MBBS course:
|MBBS intake||July 2020|
|Application Deadline Date||June 2020|
|NEET Examination||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Fees (approx)||General category- 6,36,363 Rs
OBC/SEBC/VJ/NT/SBC/EWS/EBC category- 3,18,182 Rs
|Duration of MBBS Course||5.5 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English language|
|University Recognition||WHO & MCI|
Why Choose to Study MBBS at Terna Medical College?
Here are some favourable reasons why the medical aspirants all over the world choose Terna Medical College to study MBBS:
- Terna Medical College is officially recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- Terna Medical College provides wifi connectivity round the clock for students.
- The students are awarded a medical degree with global acceptance in the final year.
- It offers an affordable fee structure for worldwide students.
- The college provides the best world-class education system with innovative learning for students.
- The medium of teaching at Terna Medical College for MBBS is the English language.
- Terna Medical College has organized & modern infrastructure with all basic facilities involved within the campus area.
- The campus canteen provides nutritious & fresh food for students.
- Terna Medical College also offers world-class hostel facilities at the university campus.
- The students are exposed to a multicultural environment due to students coming from different countries to pursue MBBS at Terna Medical College.
Terna Medical College - MBBS Fee Structure
The fee structure of Terna Medical College is mentioned below in the table, the students must checkout before doing MBBS:
|Particular||General category||OBC/SEBC/VJ/NT/SBC/EWS/EBC Category|
|Course Fee in Rs||6,36,364 Rs||3,18,182 Rs|
|Hostel Cost in Rs||65,000 Rs||65,000 Rs|
|Total Fee||7,01,364 Rs||3,83,182 Rs|
MBBS Course Duration - Terna Medical College
Terna Medical College offers 5.5-year MBBS course to worldwide medical aspirants:
- Students get the English medium teaching from highly dedicated and experienced staff members and teachers of the college providing a high quality of detailed knowledge of medicine, here students will achieve basic education of MBBS course with theoretical and practical skills.
- At the end of the MBBS course, students must involve 1 year of the internship program which is compulsory for every student.
The students must fit the criteria given below for taking medical education at Terna Medical College:
- The medical aspirants should have completed minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to MBBS course.
- The medical aspirants must pass a higher secondary examination from the central board of secondary education (CBSE) or equivalent exam conducted by any state board.
- The candidate must score a minimum 50% of marks with physics, biology and chemistry subjects.
- NEET qualification is very necessary to get admission in MBBS course.
- For general category students, minimum 50% scores are required.
- For other category students, minimum 45% scores are required
The students who seek to get MBBS admission at Terna Medical College need to follow the mentioned below steps:
Step 1: The applicants must appear for NEET-UG examination to pursue an MBBS career.
Step 2: Fill up the college application form available online on the official website for taking admission in Terna Medical College.
Step 3: Selections are done on the basis of NEET-UG examination scores.
Step 4: All the candidates should submit some important documents required for the MBBS admission procedure.
Step 5: The candidate can pay 1st-year MBBS tuition fee.
Step 6: Apply for the visa process to get a valid passport. (Only for foreign students)
The candidates must submit the essential documents in the following sequence mentioned below for MBBS admission at Terna Medical College:
Submit 1 original set + 3 sets of attested xerox copies of each original document should be scanned separately in a pen drive.
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- SSC & HSC mark Sheet with a passing certificate
- NEET -UG 2019 mark-sheet & admit card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer (applicable for reserved category students)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
- Aadhar card xerox
- Undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly signed before the notary for yearly payment of fees on the due date.
- Undertaking for anti-ragging ACT on Rs.100 stamp paper duly signed before the notary.
- Character Certificate issued by the principal of the previous institution.