9372261584@Direct Admission for MDS in Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College Pune
MDS in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth University is a deemed to a university established in 1964 located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Bharati Vidyapeeth University offers various courses like Under Graduation, Post Graduation. Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune Admission is done through an entrance test for appropriate stream and also by the Management Quota.
Dont Loose Hope if you do not appear for any entrance exam/ Test score Or Got a low percentile entrance exams. Dont't waste another year to pursue your MDS dream you can directly contact us at +91-9372261584 for Direct Admission for MDS in Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune Through Management Quota
Course Description :
MDS (Master of Dental Sciences) is a Post graduate degree. The duration of MDS course is 3 years. To pursue MDS degree the one must be gradurate in BDS or equivalent degree. BDS graduates who wish to get admitted to MDS have to clear the entrance exam conducted Bharti Vidyapeeth University (BVP).
MDS subjects offers by Bharti Vidyapeeth University (BVP) :
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Periodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Bharti Vidyapeeth University (BVP) MDS Fees Structure:
|Subject||Regular Category (in Rs.)||Foreign / NRI / PIO
(in US $)
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||1300000/- per annum||35000/- per annum|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||1300000/- per annum||35000/- per annum|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||1300000/- per annum||35000/- per annum|
|Periodontics & Preventive Dentistry||1300000/- per annum||–|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1300000/- per annum||–|
|Periodontology||1300000/- per annum||–|
Bharti Vidyapeeth University (BVP) MDS Seat Intake:
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||3|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|Periodontics & Preventive Dentistry||3|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||3|
Eligibility Criteria for MDS in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune:
- Candidates must have appeared and cleared the NEET-MDS examinations.
- Candidate must have passed B.D.S. examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Candidate must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship on or before
31-03-2020. He / she will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the course.
- Candidate should posses a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. If the registration certificate is not submitted within one month after admission to the postgraduate course, admission to course will be canceled.
- Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI, of the duration of 2 years in particular specialty will be eligible for admission in MDS in the same specialty and the duration of his/her MDS course will be 2 years.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University (BVP) MDS Application Process:
Candidate can only apply online for admissions to UG/PG programs offered at Bharti Vidyapeeth University (BVP). Candidate need to follow the steps to apply:
- Candidates need to register online at the official website before the last date of registration.
- Fill the details asked in the application form and attach the scanned soft copy of documents that are asked for.
- Candidates who have successfully done the registration will be able to participate in the counselling.
- Candidates need to be physically present on the counselling date along with all the original documents.
Documents required at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet original and photocopies.
- Valid Score Card for the National/State Level Entrance Test taken.
- Government authorized Caste Certificate (if applicable) as a proof of belonging to any non-general category.
- Migration and Transfer Certificate from SSC in case UG programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate from Institute/University with which the applicant pursued the UG Program, in the case of admissions to PG program.
- GAP certificate and Experience Certificate, if any.