9372261584@Direct admission for Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
MDS Pedodontics: Course Highlights
Few of the highlights of this course are given below:
|Full Form||Master of Dental Surgery in Pedodontics.|
|Admission Process||Entrance test or merit based|
|Subjects||Nutrition and Dietetic, Microbiology & Immunology as related to –Oral Diseases in Children, Paediatric Endodontics, Traumatic Injuries in Children, Interceptive Orthodontics, Oral Habits in Children, Cariology, Dental Radiology|
|Salary||INR 200,000 to INR 12,00,000|
|Recruitment Areas||Dental hospitals, Nursing homes, Treatment centres, Military Services, Private Clinics, Medical Writing|
|Job Positions||Dental surgeon, Dental Assistant, Dental hygienist, Consultant, Professor, Public health specialists, Forensics, Private practitioners, Oral pathologists, Medical representatives, Clinical Microbiologist|
Do I qualify for MDS Pedodontics eligibility Criteria?
The common eligibility criteria for Master of Dental Surgery [MDS] (Pedodontics) is written below:
- The basic eligibility criteria for MDS Pedodontics course is to have a graduation degree of BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
- The minimum aggregate mark required for the program is 55%.
- Candidates with supplementary will be prohibited to go through the admission process.
- It is necessary to complete one year of internship with the proofed certification before joining the MDS program.
- MDS entrance exams need to be cleared with estimated passing marks to get admission to a well-reputed medical college
What is the MDS Pedodontics Admission Process
Admissions in MDS courses are also done through both merit and entrance exams.
Many medical colleges and institutes conduct a direct admission process based on the merit score of the candidates. The merit-based admission process is conducted by both the processes online and offline. Below mentioned are the admission process of merit basis how candidates can apply for the Master of Dental Surgery [MDS] (Pedodontics) course:
- Candidates can visit the official admission portal of their desired college or institute or can visit the office for the offline admission process.
- The application details can be filled in as per the guidelines of the college.
- The selection process is done based on the candidate’s merit marks or for reserved category candidates to get some relief.
Entrance Exam Based Admission
- Registration: Generally, colleges release application dates before the examination date on their official websites or college notice boards. The registration process can be fulfilled just by filling in the right information like name, address, email I’d, contact number, etc.
- Fill up details: Candidates’ details need to be genuine and have proof to prove it with documents, which may need in the further admission process.
- Submit documents: Documents that need to be submitted during the registration process need to be scanned properly so that it gets the exact details of the candidates.
- Application fee: The application fee payment process has got updated with modern digital payment modes. With one click fess can be paid easily.
- Download Admit Card: After all the registration process, candidates need to take the printout of the application which will help to get an entry in the examination hall.
- Examination: For examination, candidates can refer to well-known editors reference books or can practice past years examination question papers.
- Results: After two to three weeks of the exam, results get declared. Qualified candidates can further go through the admission process.
- Counseling & Admission: In the counseling process, the priority is given to the merit marks holder first, then followed by the remaining candidates. During counseling, candidates can select their stream and college.
What is the top MDS Pedodontics Entrance Exams?
To get admission into the Master of Dental Surgery [MDS] (Pedodontics) program, candidates have to clear the exam first. Some colleges accept the national-level entrance exams while some conduct their own state-level entrance exams.
Listed below are some of the common and popular MDS Pedodontics entrance exams.
- NEET MDS: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE). It is the only single entrance exam for MDS in India to avail admission in government, state, and private colleges/institutes.
- AIIMS PG: It is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi. AIIMS PG is the national entrance exam for the courses like MD/MS (6 years), MDS/DM/M.Ch (3 years). Every year in January and July this exam is held. Candidates who qualify for this exam get the opportunity for admission to any AIIMS campus.
- AIPGDEE: All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exams (AIPGDEE) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. The AIPGDEE is held only once a year, which is applicable for all medical colleges in India.
The List of Master of Dental Surgery [MDS] (Pedodontics) entrance exam application details for the above-mentioned examinations is mentioned in the table below.