9372261584@Direct Admission In Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is famously known as [HIMSR] is one of the Best medical colleges in Delhi. The college was established in 2012 At New Delhi, Affiliated to Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. They were providing good faculty and environment and also hostel facilities. The college offers 100 seats for mbbs aspirants.
Overview - Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
|Official Name:||Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi.|
|Nick Names:||Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, [HIMSR]|
|Patients Per Year (OPD):||7,00,000 - 8,50,000.|
|Courses Available:||MBBS, MD/MS.|
|Exams Accepted:||NEET PG, NEET UG.|
|Category:||Delhi Best Medical College|
|MBBS Seats Offered:||100 Seats.|
|MBBS Fees Per Annum:||₹12,65,000/-
(You will find more details about fee structure while reading this article).
|Address:||Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi, Block D, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110062.|
|Expected Minimum NEET marks required to get MBBS Admission in this college:||Above 350 Marks.|
|Expected Minimum NEET marks required to get MD/MS Admission in this college:||Above 450 to 550.|
|Counselling Authority:||Delhi Medical CounsellingDGHS Delhi.|
|MD/MS Fees Per Annum:||₹2,00,000/- to ₹10,00,000/-.|
|Similar Colleges||University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Affiliated to:||Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi|
Course Duration & Fee Structure – Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi:
Below is the detailed fee structure of Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi:
|Course||Course Duration||Yearly Fees(State Quota)||Yearly Fees(NRI Quota)|
4 years including 1 ½ years of Internship
|Rs. 12,65,000/-||Rs. 26,50,000/-|
|MD||3 years||Rs. 3,50,000/-||Rs. 35,00,000/-|
|MS||3 years||Rs. 5,00,000/-||Rs. 40,00,000/-|
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based personal research. The actual fees may vary.
Below is the eligibility criteria needed to get admission for MBBS or MD/MS admission in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi.
How To Get Direct Admission In MBBS or MD/MS at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?
To get MBBS or MD/MS admission in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research every candidate must follow below steps:
- Get registered and fill MBBS or MD/MS online application form by downloading it from accessing official website of DGHS, Delhi.
- Upon getting registered you need to submit documents for verification in Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research for counselling.
- Upon verification, candidate need to lock Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research as his choice.
- Once the college is locked the DGHS will announce the results for the 1st round and you will get check through online.
- Once the results are declared and if you got selected in the 1st round, you need to report to the college with the required documents.
- You will have total of 3 rounds in counselling including mop-up round. So if the seat is not allotted in 1st round, you need not worry, there are still 2 rounds available.
- Just in case if you are not selected in any of the three rounds, you can try for NRI Quota or management quota.
|S.N0||UG Course||Admission Intake|
|S. NO||PG COURSE||ADMISSION INTAKE|
|2||MD Paediatric Medicine||N/A.|
|3||MD General Medicine||N/A.|
|7||MS Medical Physiology||08.|
|9||MS Medical Anatomy||06.|
|10||MS Medical Pharmocology||06.|
|11||MS Medical Biochemistry||08.|
|13||MS Medical Microbiology||08.|