9372261584@Direct MBBS Admission in West Bengal
West Bengal MBBS/ BDS Admission 2021 The West Bengal MBBS and BDS admission application form has been available only for the people who have applied for the NEET 2021 medical entrance examination and eligible for 85% state quota seats; they can fill the application form through online mode.
The Marks of the NEET Examination is accepted all over West Bengal/India in All medical colleges and Universities. Admission into MBBS and BDS courses is provided by the NEET score all over West Bengal.
West Bengal MBBS/ BDS Admission 2021
For West Bengal MBBS / BDS 2021 admission, medical aspirants have to qualify the NEET UG Exam. WBMCC conducts the admissions for West Bengal NEET MBBS and BDS 2021 through NEET Score. This is the only examination that is provided by the NTA to take admission into Medical courses.
West Bengal MBBS Admission 2021 Eligibility
- The first and foremost essential criteria to be eligible for counselling is to qualify for the NEET 2021 exam.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years on and before 31st December 2021.
- For MBBS- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- For BDS- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, with English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have qualified their 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks(40% for SC/ST/OBC & 45% for PH) together in all the subjects.
- Domicile Certification
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar/ voter id/passport) of the parents in case domicile of parents is given showing the address of West Bengal.
- Proof of payment of counselling fee
- Age proof- 10th class passing certificate and mark sheet
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate
- Medical certificate
- Photographs (passport size)
- 10+2 certificate of passing and mark sheet
- Character Certificate
- NEET Admit Card
- Rank Card of NEET 2021
West Bengal MBBS Selection Procedure
To get admission in any of the medical courses applicants are supposed to do registration by applying the admission form. After filling the application form candidates are supposed to visit the nodal center for physical document verification. Next process after successful document verification will be online publication of state merit list 2021 .After this only eligible students will be able to do online counselling which can be done by entering the choices of colleges and then college will be allotted.
|Name of the Medical College||Management of College||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|Nilratan Sircar Medical College, Kolkata||Govt.||250|
|Medical College, Kolkata||Govt.||250|
|Bankura Sammilani Medical College, Bankura||Govt.||200|
|Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan||Govt.||200|
|Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata||Govt.||250|
|North Bengal Medical College, Darjeeling||Govt.||200|
|RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata||Govt.||250|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani, Nadia||Govt.||50|
|Purulia Government Medical College & Hospital||Govt.||100|
|Raiganj Government Medical College & Hospital, Raiganj||Govt.||100|
|Diamond Harbour Government Medical College and Hospital, West Bengal||Govt.||100|
|Coochbehar Government Medical College & Hospital, Coochbehar, WB||Govt.||100|
|Rampurhat Government Medical College & Hospital, Rampurhat||Govt.||100|
|Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences & Sanaka Hospitals, Durgapur||Trust||150|
|Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Kolkata||Trust||150|
|Gouri Devi Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Durgapur||Society||150|
|IQ-City Medical College, Burdwan||Trust||150|
|ESIC Medical College, Joka, Kolkata||Govt.||100|
|Murshidabad Medical College & Hospitals, Murshidabad||Govt.||125|
|College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital, Kolkata||Govt.||125|
|Malda Medical College & Hospital, Malda||Govt.||125|
|ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Haldia, Purba Midnapore||Trust||100|
|College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia||Govt.||125|
|KPC Medical College, Jadavpur, Kolkata||Trust||150|
|Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata||Govt.||200|
|Midnapore Medical College, Midnapore||Govt.||200|
|Name of College||Sanctioned Seats|
|Dr. R. Ahmed Dent.Coll & Hosp, Kolkata||100|
|North Bengal Dent.Coll, Sushrutnagar||50|
|Burdwan Dental College & Hospital, Burdwan||100|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Dental Sc And Research Panihati||100|
|Haldia Institute of Dental Sc And Research||100|
|Kusum Devi Sunderlal Dugar Jain Dental College and Hospital||100|