9372261584@Direct MD MS Admission In Karnataka
MBBS graduates often pursue either MD ( Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Surgery) based on their aptitude, and interest.
As the name suggests, MS is the study for Doctors practising Surgeries, and MD is the study for Doctors practising Medicine (Physician).
A surgeon can perform the responsibilities of a physician whereas, Doctors practising Medicine is restricted to their field of interest. Both MD and MS is highly valued in the market. It is left to the passion of doctors to choose their rewarding career.
MD / MS Program.
MD / MS is a 3-year post-graduate medical degree where admissions are strictly based on merits.
General Physicians, in order to upgrade themselves, choose to expertise in their field of interest. It is very common to opt for MD / MS as both are lucrative. Getting masters in medicine, not only fetches a good remuneration but also their contribution towards the society is highly commendable.
Let us look a little deep into both the specializations.
Aspirants pursuing MD / MS will expertise in a specific domain. Listed below are the preferred courses across INDIA:
- General Medicine
- Dermatology, Venerelogy & Leprology
- TB & Chest / Pulmonary Medicine /Respiratory Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG )
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
It is a dream for every aspirant to get associated with renowned institution for a rewarding career.
Why Reputed Institutions?
Doctors practicing specialization are expected to possess few noble qualities apart from academics.
Renowned institutions not only focus on core specialization but also on managerial qualities, such as :
- Listening skills,
- Interactive skills,
- Observing skills,
- Adaptive skills,
- Administrative skills and many more.
Renowned institutions are often concerned about their reputation and standards. Their sense of responsibility towards progressive society will reflect in the quality of doctors they produce.
Getting admission in a standard institution is based on the scores obtained in the NEET.
We look forward to be a part of your successful career.
Listed below are the colleges that offer PG (MD/ MS).
List Of PG (MD / MS) Colleges
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur
- Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College(MRMC), Gulbarga
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
- Father Mullers Medical College, Mangalore
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- K V G Medical College, Sullia
- SDM College of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Sattur, Dharwad
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore