9372261584@Direct MS General Surgery Admission in K S Hegde Medical Academy Mangalore
Direct Admission in K S Hegde Medical Academy
Medical field is one of the most reputed profession in the world. This profession involves passion for providing services to the people in term of health. We are providing direct admission in K S Hegde Medical Academy through management quota/NRI seats. If you are passionate about Medical Science then this is the right place to take admission in one of the top medical institute of India. You must have qualified NEET-UG or NEET-PG for getting admission in your desired course.
About KS Hegde Medical Academy
K.S. Hegde Medical Academy was established in 1999 and became a constituent Nitte University in 2009. The institute was founded by Late Justice K S Hegde, former justice of Supreme Court of India and former speaker of Lok Sabha. K.S Hegde Medical Academy with immense effort aims to develop such professional that they ethical integrity in their work.
The institute is located in Deralakatte, near Mangalore city, Karnataka and was affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Of Medical Sciences. The institute is recognised by Medical Council Of India, New Delhi but now it is affiliated to NITTE University. K S Hegde is one of the top medical institute in India. Avail your admission in the institute by applying for 2017 admission.
Why to Take Admission in K S Hegde Medical Academy?
- CAMPUS AND FACILITIES- The campus have it’s own power backup and an auditorium. Three cafeteria for student refreshment and transport facility is provided. For both girls and boys hostel facility is provided in the campus.State of art laboratory with well equipped instruments. A central library with more than 12000 books and access to different journals. Central computer facility with wifi network and many different playground and court is present for playing basketball, volleyball, tennis, badminton and basketball. For students fitness separate gymnasium is present.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR- K S Hegde Medical Academy tries to keep students refreshed and passionate about their profession by conducting recreational activities. Many cultural and sports activities are conducted for the students. Many students represent their journal and paper in different competition and meets. There is an healthy environment for students to grow in such an individual who understand their responsibility.
- RESEARCH PROGRAMS- K S Hegde Medical Academy has many international collaboration with different institutes. Such as University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, USA has collaborated in research of diseases like malaria and tuberculosis. In collaboration with the University of Texas Health Sciences, K S Hegde Institute Of Medical Sciences has established a research center in communicable diseases. Staff exchange and training programme is also there in collaboration with Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, USA. So, apply now for 2017 admission of K S Hegde Medical Academy and transcend your dream into reality.
COURSES OFFERED AT K S HEGDE MEDICAL ACADEMY
- MBBS with four and a half year duration with one year internship.
- M.D in Anaesthesiology with an intake of 10 students.
- M.D in Dermatology with an intake of 3 students.
- M.S in E.N.T with an intake of 4 students.
- M.D in General Medicine with an intake of 12 students.
- M.S in General Surgery with an intake of 12 students.
- M.S in Obstetrics & Gynaecology with an intake of 4 students.
- M.S in Ophthalmology with an intake of 4 students.
- M.S in Orthopaedics with an intake of 5 students.
- M.D in Paediatrics with an intake of 4 students.
- M.D in Pathology with an intake of 5 students.
- M.D in Radiology with an intake of 5 students.
- M.D in Anatomy with an intake of 4 students.
- M.D in Biochemistry with an intake of 3 students.
- M.D in Microbiology with an intake of 3 students.
- M.D in Pharmacology with an intake of 5 students.
- M.D in Physiology with an intake of 4 students.
- M.D in Community Medicine with an intake of 5 students.
- M.D in Psychiatry with an intake of 2 students.
- M.D in Forensic Medicine with an intake of 4 students.
- B.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology with duration of three and a half year.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS-
There are criteria which has to be fulfilled by every student to get direct admission in MBBS. These criterias are eligibilities to get direct admission in one of the top medical institutes of India. They are-
- The students must have passed ‘10+2’ with matriculation degree in biology, physics, chemistry and English.
- For general category students, marks scored in biology, physics, chemistry should be 50% or above and for reserved it should be 40% or above.
- Candidate must be NEET Qualified.
For further details on direct admission in K S Hegde Medical Academy you may contact us and we will help you with the admission process.