9372261584@MBBS ADMISSION FOR NRI STUDENTS 2020 | Nri Quota Fees
The Medical Council of India (MCI) is the governing body of the Indian medical education. The admission process into the medical institutions is based on the NEET score of the candidates. The NEET 2020 is scheduled on May 5, 2020. The merit list is prepared, and the candidates get their medical seats through the counselling process.
The counselling for the 15% of seats in government medical institutions, deemed and central universities are conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The remaining 85% seats in government medical college and 100% seats in private medical colleges are filled in the counselling conducted by the State Counselling Committee. The students can apply for both the counsellings once they have cleared the NEET exam with eligible scores.
In the deemed universities, a total of 15% seats are reserved for the NRI quota by the MCI. Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are included in the NRI quota reservation. However, clearing NEET is mandatory for NRI aspirants also.
MBBS admission for NRI students starts with their counselling registration after the NEET results. The students can apply for the counselling in online mode from the link available at the official website of MCC. The students can apply for the counselling they are eligible for – All India Quota Counseling, AFMC Medical Counseling, Deemed/ Central Universities, and ESI Medical Counseling. The students must keep the required documents in hand during the counselling process.
The following students are considered for the NRI quota seats.
· The aspirant must be an Indian Origin settled in foreign countries.
· Students born in foreign countries but their parents are of Indian Origin.
· Children of Indian citizens staying abroad for employment, business
· Children of Indian citizens deputed overseas by Public Sector Undertaking
· Children of the employees of the Central/State Government on deputation period staying abroad.
NRI MBBS admission 2020 seekers should follow these guidelines set by the MCI for getting admission into the Medical Courses.
· Candidates must possess a valid Indian passport.
· Eligible for admission only based on their NEET score.
· NRI Quota seats will be given only for bonafide NRI’s.
· The NRI sponsored candidates must be a real blood relation to the NRI financial supporter like father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunty.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING THE MBBS ADMISSION PROCESS:
- NOC from Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi
- Student visa.
- NOC issued by the Ambassador or a competent authority of the country the candidate belongs to permit their stay and study in India.
- Health certificates and Vaccination Certificates and health insurance certificates.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- X std mark sheet or certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Joint declaration by applicant and parent as per format.
- Four copies of Recent Stamp size colour photographs
- Six copies of Passport size colour photographs.
DEEMED COLLEGES LIST
Mentioned below are the few medical institutions which provide lowest NRI quota fees for MBBS Admission degree.
|MEDICAL INSTITUTION||STATE||NRI QUOTA SEATS||FEES(tuition fee)|
|Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur||Karnataka||19||25000|
|Vinayaka Missions Medical College and Hospital, Karaikal||Puducherry||41||31000|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Mullana||Haryana||22||31110|
|Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore||Karnataka||23||31110|
|Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur||Maharashtra||30||39500|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum||Karnataka||30||39650|
|Amrita School of Medicine, Kochi||Kerala||15||40000|
|BVDU Medical College and Hospital, Sangli||Maharashtra||23||40000|
|Dr D Y Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Pune||Maharashtra||38||40000|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune||Maharashtra||23||40000|