9372261584@MBBS/BDS Admission In Pondycherry 2021
Pondicherry mbbs admission 2021 procedure will be managed by the Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC), Government of Puducherry. The counseling for admission in 85% State Quota Seats will be administered by CENTAC. Counselling for admission in 15% AIQ seats is administrated by MCC. Candidates seeking Puducherry direct MBBS Admission in Mbbs/Bds Courses , they have to appear in NEET 2020 examination and must qualify the NEET 2021.
Pondicherry mbbs admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check following events & their tentative dates of CENTAC 2021:
|Application form release||3rd week of Nov 2021|
|Application form submission||Last week of Nov 2021|
|Submission of application form (hard copy)||3rd week of Nov 2021|
|Publication of Merit List||1st week of Dec 2021|
|Counselling starts||Dec 2021|
|Counselling for other state candidates||4th week of Dec 2021|
Pondicherry MBBS Admission 2021
The Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) is the conducting body of Puducherry direct MBBS Admission 2021. The Counseling and Admission Procedure is conducted online. Based on the NEET 2021 UG Scores, candidates are selected for the further selection procedure. The Seat Allotment Letter of Pondicherry direct MBBS Admission 2020 will be available on the official website of CENTAC. Hence, the Candidates must report the college with the seat allotment letter and original documents on the allotted date and time.
Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2021 Process
- First and important thing is that the candidate must qualify the NEET exam.
- Centralized Admission Committee will publish the Pondicherry neet 2021 Counselling Notification on CENTAC .
- Candidates are allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the neet 2021 eligibility .
- Candidates have to register on the website and submit the registration fee through internet banking.
- After Registration process candidates have to submit Counselling fees .
- Then authority will publish the merit list of NEET 2021 for the registered candidates .
- Candidates can fill online choices by using their registration number and transaction Id and through registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to fill their choices as per their priority. They can fill choices as many as they can for the Puducherry direct MBBS Admission.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- Candidates can check the seat allotment status from the website.
- Candidates can also download their allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with seat allotment letter before the last date of admission.
- The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee and verification of documents.
NEET 2020 Pondicherry Cutoffs
The student must check minimum qualifying marks/ percentage required for MBBS/ BDS eligibility. Check the table below for details below-
|Category||Cut Off Percentile||Cut Off Score||Number of Candidates|
|Unreserved||50th||701 – 134||704335|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||40th||133 – 107||90243|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||133 – 120||266|
OBC/ SC/ ST – PH
119 – 107
Required Documents For Pondicherry NEET Counselling 2021
The students have to bring the original documents along with the photocopy of the same during the verification process. It is mandatory to go through the documents verification process.
- Seat Allotment Letter
- NEET 2020 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Printout of the registration form
- Photo Identity proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar ,Pan Card etc.
Top Medical college in Pondicherry
The colleges that are participating in the Puducherry MBBS Admission 2020 is as follows-
|Name of the college||Number of seats|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry||105|
|Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College, Mahe||042|
|Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry||029|
|Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College& Research Institute, Puducherry||250|
|Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry||55|
|Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry||150|
|Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry||55|
|Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry||55|
|Vinayaka Mission‟s Medical College & Hospital, Karaikal||100|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry||150|
|Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences, Mahe||50|
|Sri Venkateshwara Dental College, Puducherry||50|