9372261584@MD / MS Admission Through NRI Quota
MD MS Admission 2021
After the performance of the NEET PG examinations, students usually get confused about their PG courses and admissions. Our endearing aspirants, we are here to help you and give you our constant support to select your stream for MD MS Admission only in private colleges & deemed university under NRI Quota & Management Quota.
NEET-PG is a qualifying cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 10 (D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
NEET is mandatory even for foreign nationals seeking admission in medical courses in India.
Millions of students come up with hopes and dreams to become a Doctor. Doctors are considered as saviors for their patients. Doctor is one of the most respectable profession and they are considered next to God. To become a successful doctor, one requires patience, hard work and perseverance. This is such a pious profession where you cure people’s illness suffering from harmful diseases and traumas. It is such a satisfying profession where you bring happiness to others by saving their lives from contaminated diseases.
However, merely acquiring an M.B.B.S degree is not enough as you have to pick a branch or any specialized course to become a Doctor. There are several branches in the field of medical-Pediatrics, gynecology, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Neurosurgery and Cardiology.
There Must Be Innumerable Questions Popping Up In Your Mind Regarding Medical PG Admission:-
- Which is the best college for MD MS admission?
- Which state should be the low fee structure?
- With whom should I consult for medical guidance?
- How should I book my seats?
- How may NEET qualifying marks/All India Rank, we can get the seat?
- What’s the difference between MCI recognized seat or MCI approved seat.
- Medical Council of India (MCI) issue notice or decided regarding increase or decrease No. of seats in NRI or General category.
- NEET PG counselling status
- MD MS Admission through Management Quota?
- Medical Council Committee (MCC) is conducting the counselling of NEET PG for the 50% All India Quota Medical and Dental seats.
Dear aspirants, your questions end here. We would give you answers of all the questions. You will get the complete information which will take you to the path of your successful career. So, Worries ends here. Rise and Shine.
We would serve you the best package (less than fees/Negotiable in the fees on behalf of you) to the private medical or deemed medical universities. Candidates you are at the right place. We have been serving the medical educational consulting branch since 2007
Subsequent to M.B.B.S, Post-graduation degree is essential for your career prospective. You can do online registration with us for your ease. Our consultants will reach you on your registration with our portal. Very limited seats are available for MD Pediatrics, radiology, OBG, General, MD Psychology, Anesthesiology, Tuberculosis and Respirator Diseases, Radiotherapy, Pharmacology, Pathology, Community Medicine, Biochemistry, MD Anatomy, MD Micro biology and many other branches. Contact your counselor for Medical PG admission through our reliable portal.
Sincere guidance with full dedication will be provided to you for MD/MS Admission from our efficient team with complete information.
Eligibility For MD MS Admission In India:-
- Aspirants must have an M.B.B.S degree with minimum 50% marks from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Students are accepted to complete one year of an internship on or prior to 31st march.
- Admissions are done on the basis of All India Rank according to the National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET PG 2020) Conducted by NBE (National Board of Examination)
Eligibility Criteria For Foreign Medical Graduate
- Indian citizens or overseas citizens of India who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical Colleges outside India should have qualified the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test) which is conducted by National Board of Examinations. Further, they should have been registered with MCI/SMC and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31 March 2020.
- Foreign Medical Graduates are required to bring their FMGE Pass certificate issued by NBE on their testing day.
MD MS NRI Admission
The definition of NRI for admission to deemed university shall be as per ,Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 22/08/2017 in WP 689/2017.
NEET PG is single national level medical entrance examination for admission to MD/MS and PG diploma courses. It is mandatory to qualify NEET-PG entrance examination to get admission in Indian Pvt or government medical colleges except following institutions-
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- MD – Radiology
- MD – Paediatrics
- MD – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
- MD – General Medicine
- MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- MD – Psychiatry
- MD – Anaesthesiology
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
- MD – Radiothrapy
- MS – General Surgery
- MS – Ophthalmology
- MS – ENT
- MD – Pharmacology
- MD – Pathology
- MD – Community Medicine
- MD – Forensic Medicine
- MD – Microbiology
- MD – Physiology
- MD – Anatomy
- MD – Bio-Chemistry