9372261584@Direct Admission In NBE Post MBBS Diploma Courses
NBE Post MBBS Diploma Courses 2021 Last Date to Apply
30.09.2021 is the last date for online submission of the application form for NBE Post MBBS Diploma courses. Last date for receipt of the Hard Copy of the application form at NBEMS Office is 31.10.2021.
NBEMS Admission 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
Name of the Courses
|Anesthesiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Other courses|
Last date to Apply online
|Last date to Hard copy submission at NBEMS Office||
NBEMS Courses 2021
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Family Medicine
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Radio Diagnosis
- Tuberculosis & Chest Disease
NBEMS Minimum Accreditation Criteria
- The applicant Hospital/Institute should be a clinical establishment having requisite infrastructure of minimum prescribed beds providing comprehensive OPD and IPD based medical services in a single campus. Any clubbing of infrastructure, facilities and faculty of multiple hospitals/units of the applicant hospital is not permitted for seeking accreditation in the name of the applicant hospital.
- The applicant hospital should have a minimum of 02 years of standing in clinical establishment before it can be considered for commencement of NBEMS Diploma courses.
Faculty in the applicant department/specialty
The applicant department should have 01 Senior Consultant or 02 Junior Consultants for being considered eligible for Diploma courses. The qualification in the specialty should be a recognized qualification as per the provisions of IMC/NMC Act.
Sr. Consultant: Should have a minimum of 5 years of experience after qualifying MD / MS/ DNB or equivalent in the specialty concerned.
Jr. Consultant: Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience after qualifying MD/ MS/ DNB or equivalent in the specialty concerned.
NBEMS Fee Details 2021
Applicant hospital/institute seeking fresh accreditation or renewal of accreditation in any specialty are required to pay an accreditation fee of Rs. 2,00,000/- Plus GST @18% for each specialty. The online application form fee for each specialty is Rs. 3,000/- Plus GST @5%.
|Accreditation Fee for each Specialty||Rs 2,00,000/-*|
|GST @ 18% on Accreditation fee||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Application Form Fee||Rs. 3,000/-|
|GST @ 5% on Accreditation fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Total fee to be paid per specialty||Rs. 2,39,150/-|
The Annual course fee prescribed by NBEMS for its courses and payable by the trainee is as follows:
|Head||Charges (in INR) per year|
|Annual Appraisal fees||15,000/-|
NBEMS Important Date
|Start Date for online submission of the application form||09.07.2021|
|Last Date for online submission of the application form||30.09.2021|
|Last Date for receipt of the Hard Copy of the application form at NBEMS Office.||31.10.2021|
How to apply for NBE Post MBBS Diploma Courses 2020?
- Go to the official site of NBE website.
- Select “NBE Notice Board” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Fill the application and submit it.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
- Send the Online application to the belonging address.
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences,
New Delhi -110029