9372261584@Direct MD Dermatology Admission in Shri Satya Sai Medical College Kancheepuram
- Address | EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066.
- Establishment | 1991
- Course Offered | MBBS | MS | MS | Post Graduate Diploma
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- The Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Puttaparthi, is a free 300-bed tertiary care medical centre based in Prasanthigram, on the outskirts of Puttaparthi town, Andhra Pradesh. The hospital was founded by Sri Sathya Sai Baba, a spiritual guru and philanthropist who is revered as God by His devotees. The hospital was inaugurated on the 22 November 1991 and endeavours to provide high-end healthcare to patients free of charge.
- The hospital is a part of the social welfare initiatives under the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust founded by Sri Sathya Sai Baba as a public charitable trust in 1972.
- The hospital provides free out-patient as well as in-patient treatment in the fields of cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, urology, plastic surgery, ophthalmology, orthopaedics and gastroenterology (endoscopy). Patients from all over India, and even from the neighbouring countries of Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Pakistan visit the hospital for treatment.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31.12.98 are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.
- The minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the minimum percentage of marks required for the admission process should be 40% in PCB. Preference will be given to the merit students.
Post graduate MD/MS Intake
- Seats | 63
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS | NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
|Course||Duration||Intake||Year of Starting|
|M.D — Anaesthesiology||3 Years||9||2016|
|M.D — Community Medicine||3 Years||2||2013|
|M.D — Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||3 Years||2||2017|
|M.S — Otorhinolaryngology||3 Years||3||2016|
|M.D — Forensic Medicine||3 Years||3||2013|
|M.D — General Medicine||3 Years||10||2016|
|M.S — General Surgery||3 Years||10||2016|
|M.D — Microbiology||3 Years||3||2013|
|M.S — Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3 Years||6||2017|
|M.S — Ophthalmology||3 Years||1||2016|
|M.S — Orthopedics||3 Years||6||2016|
|M.D — Paediatric||3 Years||6||2016|
|M.D — Pathology||3 Years||3||2013|
|M.D — Pharmacology||3 Years||1||2013|
|M.D — Radiodiagnosis||3 Years||5||2016|
|M.D — Respiratory Medicine||3 Years||2||2016|