9372261584@Direct MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology (OBG) Admission in Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai
Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital Chennai is one of the Oldest medical institutes was founded in the year 2003 located in Chennai the state of Tamilnadu. Affiliated with Bharath University (Deemed), Chennai. Sree Balaji Medical Collegedelivered one of the quality education with an excellent infrastructure.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai (SBMCH Chennai) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital
|Name of Institute||Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital Chennai|
|Popular Name||Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai SBMCH Chennai,|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated||Bharath University (Deemed) Chennai|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Bharath University (Deemed) Chennai
Approved by:-Medical Council of India (MCI)
Aid Status:– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
Facilities @ Sree Balaji Medical College Chennai
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
- Museum & Library
- Research Labs
- Teaching and Evaluation Methods
|MBBS||250||4.5+ 1 year Internship|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
|Particulars||Fees per year|
|NRI Tuition Fee||60,000/- USD $|
|University Reg. Fee||5,000/-|
|College Caution Deposit||50,000/-|
|Hostel Caution Deposit (refundable)||50,000/-|
|Mess Fee at dividing system||3,500/- to 4,000/- Per month.|
|Course||Fee per annum|
|MD (Derm., Vene. & Leprosy)||60,00,000/-|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||45,00,000|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||45,00,000|
|MD (Obst. & Gynae)||55,00,000/-|
|MS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||55,00,000/-|
|M.D. (Radio Diagnosis)||60,00,000/-|
|MD(Tuberculosis & Respiratory diseases)/Pulmonary Medicine||40,00,000/-|
|MD (Respiratory Medicine)||40,00,000/-|