9372261584@Direct MS Orthopaedics Admission in Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore
Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
Yenepoya Medical College and Research Institute, Mangalore was instituted in the year 1999. The private institute for medical studies is located in Deralakatte on the outskirts of Mangalore in Karnataka.
In 2005 the institute gained permission from the Medical Council of India to conduct post graduate courses in the medical stream. In the year 2009 the institute became a constituent college of Yenepoya University.
The institute was established with the ambition to produce outstanding medical professionals by providing quality education. The institute offers the best of facilities for the purpose of education and research activities.
The institute started functioning with an initial batch of 100 students and was affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore. The institute is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi.
Yenepoya Medical College and Research Institute stands on a sprawling green campus that spreads over an area of 31.24 acres of land. The campus houses all pre clinical and para clinical departments, library, lecture halls and examination hall. The campus is attached to a well equipped 700 bed teaching hospital that provides practical knowledge to the students.
Yenepoya Medical College and Research Institute is equipped with infrastructural facilities that are adequate to provide the best of education to the students. Among the many facilities at the institute are:
- Research laboratories
- Students laboratories
- Demonstration Halls with audio visual aids (LCD Projectors, Over Head Projectors and slide Projectors apart from the traditional black board and chalk)
- State of the art library cum Digital Information Centre spread over 2340.74 sq m and stocked with more than 11,746 medical books, 134 journals, 21 periodicals and 471 CD-ROM
- Printing, scanning and photocopying services available at the library at minimal cost
- Spacious and fully air-conditioned lecture halls having excellent seating arrangements and latest audio visual equipments like sound amplifier system, overhead projection, 35 mm slide projection and LCD projections and facilities for E-learning
- Large Examination Hall under CCTV surveillance
- State of the art museums in all pre and para clinical departments
- Separate recreation rooms for boys and girls
- Large Seminar Room
- Medical Illustration & Photography unit
- Fully air-conditioned modern indoor auditorium equipped with audio visual aids
- Sports complex having facilities for various kinds of sports
- Hostel complex having all modern facilities for a comfortable stay
Facilities at Yenepoya Medical College –
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
- Seminar Room
- Internet Facility
- Examination Hall
- Unit of an esteemed university
- Recognized by MCI
- CCTV Surveillance
- Research Facilities
- State of the art labs
Post Graduate Course
Doctor of Medicine (M.D)
- MD – Anaesthesiology
- MD – Bio-Chemistry
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
- MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- MD – General Medicine
- MD – Microbiology
- MD – Paediatrics
- MD – Pathology
- MD – Pharmacology
- MD – Physiology
- MD – Psychiatry
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine
Master of Surgery (M.S)
- MS [Orthopaedics)
- MS (General Surgery)
- MS (Ophthalmology)
- MS (ENT)
Affiliation -UGC Recognized, Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (Indian University)
Eligibility Criteria and Admission
To be eligible for admission into M.D or M.S courses a candidate must possess MBBS degree from a recognized institution.
To be eligible for admission into the Masters in Hospital Administration program a candidate must have passed the MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharmacy or B.Sc. in Allied Health Sciences examination from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks. For candidates belonging to the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe categories the minimum percentage of marks required for admission is 45%.